Saturday, November 5, 2011

2011年11 月6日;阴天;多云小雨。

In fact, i have registered myself in Eblogger since 2008. And the reason was actually, to manage a blogspot together with... erm, a friend. Yes she is now one of my, best friend. Even we seldom talk, seldom see each other these days. Time flies. =/

Argh.... this blog, i named it with a language that I am totally not familiar with. Japanese. LOL. Then my very first post was in English, another language I yet need a period of time to improve on. Are these enough to show my determination for 強くなりたい( wanting to be stronger)?

I ain't going to promote this blog in facebook. I need a space to express the feeling deep inside my heart. Yet i don't want too much people know my true self. Funny huh... =p Whoever have fate with me, you are lucky (or unfortunate?) enough to see this blog.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment