Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Brief Holidays. My Missions To be Accomplished.

Third year. I guess this year is the only chance i can improve myself dramatically before entering the hectic clinical years.

These are my short-term targets in this brief holidays.

1. My Study
        Throughout two years of my medical study, i used to pass my exam every time with a moderate result. Ya people might say, to pass an medical exam in USM ain't easy after all. But this is not like me. Given options, who doesn't want to be the excellent one?
Phase One: B+  (65 to 70% out of 100%)
Phase Two:
    1st   CA: B- ( 6.00 % to 6.49% out of 10.00%)
    2nd  CA: C  ( 5.00% to 5.99% out of 10.00%)

Terrible ya my result. Don't tell me many people failed and were kicked out from medical school every year. I have my own target. At least Kuok Foundation expects me to get a B every time.
I blamed myself, my laziness.

And then 3rd CA is coming. April 2012. Last chance. Now or never. I want to prove to everybody, esp myself.

So, 6th Nov ~ 12th Nov, please:
a) Communicable Disease Block. 4 weeks-note out of 5.
b) Respiratory Block
c) Cardiovascular Block

2.) Taekwondo
I am actually not into this sparring skill as i always train for fist (San Da 散打). Now i will put some effort to train up my leg. Muscle strength, endurance, flexibility, and lastly, the skills. The reason that i have changed my path (or actually i did not), is because of my SanDa couch. He.... well he cannot give me full commitment due to several reason. And I am not going to force him.  Training for taekwondo and apply some, i repeat, SOME of the skill might be a breakthrough for me in sparring. =)

I think these 2 are more than enough to keep me busy.... but, i have No.3 and 4.... zzz....

3.) Proposal
This is the toughest part. Proposal for part of Dr. Adil's research. Hoping against hope, my partner, will really do what he has to, and hand me a nice draft after holidays. Ahhhh... he is terrible..... =.=
The research is of totally no significance to the medical field. However, it is really very crucial for me to develop the basic skills of conducting a proper research, during my undergraduate study. Please i beg u, Ong, don't ruin everything. =(

4) Assignment for Community and Family Case Study 
Anti-smoking campaign at Kampung Bukit Tanah. LOL. We know it doesn't work. But  we need to fulfill the requirement for our Phase Two  at least we try.
Basically my job is to find out some educational video clips, which is interesting and CUTE enough for primary school children. AND, prepare a theme song for this campaign............. Kill me please. I totally have no idea..... =(

And then, now, i need to work on it. After a short nap
See ya guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment